- What is Fido?
- Husky Team
- CVS Server
- Husky Versions
- Current Husky
- Stable Husky
- Debian Packages
- What do I need?
- Basic Files
- Netmail utilities
- Nodelist tools
What is it?
Fastlst is a Version 7 Plus (V7+) nodelist index
compiler for use with e.g.
It does not support the fidoconfig file format.
What does it need?
- Only tested on Linux/i386, but supposed to work on all unix
systems. Please report success or failure.
- fastlst-current requires smapi-current from the same day
- fastlst 2.0.3 requires smapi 1.6.4
We do not currently have binaries or archives available here at Sourceforge for fastlst; it is, however, available from the CVS repository here.
- fastlst 2.0.4 (current release) source code
- fastlst 2.0.4 (current release) binaries
- fastlst 2.0.3 source code
- fastlst 2.0.3 binaries
- unstable development cvs snapshot
Contacting the author
Maintained by Gerrit Kühn et al. See the team page.
Last update: 3 February 2007